A new way to plug IN!
Surf & Stay With Us.
2023 Session, NOW OPEN:
This season we are offering just ONE super special, 10-day Surf & Stay session. We hope you will join us!
- January 20th – January 29th // 8 of 11 spots OPEN //
$2,500$2,350 early bird special
*** Receive a special price when you book with friends — ask us about it!***
Whether you’re a digital nomad, or back at the office, this experience is for you. We’ve curated 10 days/9 nights of activities to inspire a new perspective on what it means to live a balanced life — which, to us, doesn’t mean abandoning all responsibility as much as it does learning how to prioritize what… and when. Wake up with the sunrise, learn something new, engage in workshops that will give you the tools to minimize stress and maximize healthy productivity… all with dedicated “office hours” to get the necessary stuff done. If this interests you, book a session here.
- 10 days/9 nights in one of our beachfront surf houses
- Healthy, but filling, meals are included — 3x day (continental breakfast, lunch, dinner), with the exception of our local restaurant experiences
- Complimentary water and coffee are available throughout the day. You may stock your own alcoholic drinks
- Surf for beginners/intermediate: 3 surf classes (1:1 instructor to student) + 1 group theory class
- 2 training classes, including a mix of the following (may vary depending on the session):
- High-intensity training
- Surf-skate training
- 3 workshops focusing on work/life balance and stress management
- 2 group tours including one of the following (may vary depending on the season or weather conditions):
- Hike the Santa Ana Volcano
- Swim in the blue volcanic lagoon at Lake Coatepeque
- Hike to Tamanique Waterfalls
- Transportation to and from airport
- Transport/access to all the activities
- Additional optional activities: yoga, massages, coffee tours & more (pending accessibility)
NOT INCLUDED: flight ticket, travel insurance
We have a diverse and uniquely talented team — from our host, to our local tour guides, surf coaches, workshop leader, and beyond. You’ll be welcomed with open arms and engage in powerful programming to help you rework your patterning and engage in meaningful experiences. More about our team, coming soon!
Our Workshop Facilitator: Meet Milèna
Trained as a Somatic Therapist, Milèna draws from various body-centered practices to align, re-pattern, and strengthen the mind-body-breath connection. Her aim is to have you experience life with more ease, play, and joy. Milèna will facilitate three workshops that focus on embodied centeredness and developing an inspiring Life/Work balance.
The Surf & Stay house (currently Location 1, pictured below!) is beachfront, just minutes walking from downtown El Zonte. The house can accommodate up to 11 guests, plus space for our two, on-site hosts. Rooms are shared, up to 4 people maximum, each room with air conditioning and a bathroom attached. There are plenty of shared spaces to work, socialize and relax/wind-down, including an ocean facing pool with loungers. There are massages available on-site and a friendly, and available kitchen and cleaning staff. We look forward to hosting you!
Things to Note:
- Safety is our top priority. We take all precautions to ensure a healthy and comfortable living environment.
- High-speed fiber optic internet is included. We can also provide personal SIM cards to allow for easy hotspot connection. For information about your international plan please contact your cell phone providers
- El Zonte is a 45 minute drive from the airport and 45 minutes from the hospital (there is also a very reliable local doctor on-call in town)
- We will provide further details and a list of recommended items to bring if you decide to stay with us
Our stays offer a comfortable place to work whether you’re looking for shared spaces to collaborate or a quiet corner for privacy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.